You have heard the phrase in relation to a key determinant for small business success “cash is King.” This webinar helps you understand why. The research is very clear – the more frequently a business owner reviews accurate financial reports and makes informed decisions the more likely the business is to succeed.
Staying the distance whilst you start up and grow your small business enterprise is all about understanding, strategically managing, and preserving your greatest asset – your cash.
Embrace these change levers to maximise business success.
1. Learn about 3 key financial tools to manage your business; Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, and Cash Flow
2. Understand The 7 Change Levers and practical measures to optimise cash flow
3. Understand the importance of detailed cash flow forecasting
1. Maximise business success by effectively managing Cash Flow in harmony with the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss
2. Make better decisions by understanding The 7 Change Levers and optimise cash flow
3. Improve performance by boosting your confidence reviewing ongoing detailed cash flow forecasts
This Business Connect event is funded by the NSW Government #NSWBusinessConnect