Are you an entrepreneur looking to start your own business or pivot an existing business to achieve viability?
Our team of professional and experienced Enterprise Plus business advisors can assist you with practical advice and making relevant referrals to specialist service providers when appropriate. We understand that with start-ups, it is critically important to develop a robust business model to mitigate risk and maximise the success of your new business idea.
Being an entrepreneur can sometimes be a lonely journey. Rest assured, your advisor/s will be on hand to assist you in unlocking the potential of your business concept and encourage you to progress with a viable business model.
Just some of how Enterprise Plus business advisors can assist you to realise your full potential include:
- Develop a robust business model using our 1-Page Business Plan, and the process includes identifying your Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Utilise our 1-Page SWOT and Competitor Analysis tool to maximise the probability of success for your business
- Mitigate business risks and, with advice based on experience, avoid apparent pitfalls and apply best-practice business methods
- Get advice on your website, eCommerce, social media, and digital communications.
- Alleviate the anxiety and uncertainty associated with the decision-making required when starting a new business.
Our business advisors collaborate with regional stakeholders, industry organisations, chambers of commerce, councils, community, business and networking organisations. When appropriate, we can make referrals of budding entrepreneurs to reputable local providers of specialist business services specific to your needs.