- This event has passed.
Introduction to Work Health and Safety (WHS)
March 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A business owner is obligated to provide a safe workplace for employees and customers. This webinar will address the key information you need to know to be Work Health and Safety (WHS) compliant, and the basic elements to complete a risk assessment.
1. Understand what you need to consider when creating a safe work environment
2. Learn what is required to maintain a safe work environment
3. Understand what actions need to be taken to maintain a safe work environment.
1. Be compliant by understanding the importance of your WHS responsibilities
2. Minimise injuries by being able to identify a hazard and assess the risk
3. Maintain safety by knowing how to implement key risk control measures.
This Business Connect event is funded by the NSW Government.
- March 14
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Staying on top of administration
- Enterprise Plus
- 02 6297 3121
- View Organiser Website