04 Dec Do you know a young person who would like help to find work or study or support to get back in the game of life?
Maybe they are about to finish school? Or perhaps they would like to explore an alternate pathway? If you know someone who is struggling to work out what to do next then Enterprise Plus Get Back in the Game program may be their solution:
Get back in the Game is available to any young person who is:
- 15 to 19 years of age
- Lives within the Illawarra, Southern Highlands, Shoalhaven, Eurobodalla, Bega Valley, Queanbeyan Palerang, Snowy Monaro, Yass, Hilltops, Goulburn, or Upper Lachlan area.
- Not currently working and not enrolled in study/training or disengaged from school.
- Not participating in any other Commonwealth or NSW program which supports youth transition to work or study.
Through this service, we mentor and support young people to re-engage in education or training or to move into employment using individually tailored transition plans.
Some of What we Do:
- Plan and set goals for transitioning into work or study
- One to One Mentoring
- Obtain identification documents, tax file number, bank account, Medicare card, USI, mygov account, learner or provisional licence etc.
- Enrol in study – including Year 10, HSC or equivalent courses, industry qualifications and other training courses
- Work Experience
- Learn job searching skills, create professional resumes, cover letters, prepare for interviews and apply for jobs
- Gain sustainable employment, an apprenticeship or traineeship.
- Connect with other support services
- Source or provide financial assistance for general support and crisis support on a case-by-case basis.
- Ongoing support for at least 6 months after engagement into employment or education
Get Back in the Game is a free service provided by Enterprise Plus, which is funded and supported by the NSW Department of Education.
If you would like to find out more about the support we can provide and whether this service will be right for you, please Contact us.
For more information.