Starting a business is an exciting milestone. This workshop helps emerging entrepreneurs to be aware, upfront, of what a transition to self-employment and owning a business involves. Learn how to bring focus to the business concept for strategic advantage. Understand how to identify a clear vision and key objectives for your new business. Have clarity around what are your core products or services. This workshop will impart practical tips to minimise risks and maximise success. Participants will gain access to tools such as a template to develop a succinct and effective one page business plan.
1. Understand The Cashflow Quadrant and the transition to being self-employed
2. Learn about the critical importance of having a clear vision and key objectives for your business
3. Utilise the Enterprise Plus One Page Business Plan template and other tools
1. Avoid surprises and pitfalls whilst transitioning to self-employment and/or business ownership
2. Decision making made easier by adhering to your vision and key objectives
3. Avoid distractions and bring focus to time management and allocation of cash and resources by following your business plan
This Business Connect event is funded by the NSW Government