Enterprise Plus, with thirty years’ experience delivering business advisory programs, recognises the significant role women carry out in business. We also recognise the challenges specifically impacting women including trying to achieve a healthy and sustainable worklife balance.
Our advisors are aware that if a couple is in business together in addition to work duties the bulk of household and parenting duties are taken on by women.
We are also aware that women in business are confronted with issues that men are not.
1. Understand that wellbeing does not happen by accident it must be scheduled.
2. Understand that wellbeing does not happen by accident it must be scheduled.
3. Understand the value of having a personal wellbeing plan, schedule down time to relax and regenerate.
1. Improve workplace effectiveness by scheduling wellbeing time such as two consecutive days off a week and or daily wellbeing time slots.
2. Increase work satisfaction by being self-aware and identifying what behaviour by others causes concern/offence/frustration and consider a solution or response.
3. Achieve a worklife balance by exploring whate current work or household tasks can be delegated or outsourced.
This Business Connect event is funded by the NSW Government #NSWBusinessConnect