Marketing fundamentals for small business
June 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
The ultimate outcome is to get your product or service to market. At the heart of that challenging and exciting process is marketing. Good marketing has the ability to facilitate an exchange at the all-important intersection of supply and demand.
Develop a compelling short marketing message to stimulate and motivate customers to make a purchase.
1. Bring focus to your marketing by identifying your core products/services and what benefits they offer customers.
2. Understand the needs and wants of your target market customer, what represents value to them, and how to reach them.
3. Understand Customer Buyer Behaviour and what motivates a customer to make a purchase.
1. Develop a compelling short marketing message to feature in communications to better engage with and attract customers.
2. Drive repeat business, positive word of mouth promotion, and customer loyalty, by meeting the needs of your customers.
3. Boost sales by better stimulating purchase decisions from prospective customers.
This Business Connect event is funded by the NSW Government