How to motivate and retain staff
June 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
One of the most cost-effective outcomes for a business is to retain good staff and not be constantly recruiting new staff. In order to retain staff you must understand what motivates staff to stay in a job.
This webinar will share what factors truly motivate employees to stay, and how you can improve employee retention. There is currently an unprecedented level of staff and skills shortages.
Many small business owners have vacant positions they can’t fill.
1. Understand the role of the business owner to motivate staff
2. Learn about the different motivating factors that drive staff retention
3. Identify which motivating factors are most relevant to your business and industry sector
1. Increase staff retention by implementing positive motivating factors relevant to your business
2. Increase staff satisfaction by implementing policies to ensure affability and fairness to all staff
3. Reduce staff turnover by conducting ongoing monitoring of staff satisfaction by understanding what tools are available to measure satisfaction.
This Business Connect event is funded by the NSW Government