Customer feedback and surveys
June 21 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
When was the last time you proactively sought customer feedback or conducted a customer survey? Did you act on the feedback? Some of the best ideas about how to improve a business can come from customers and front-line staff. Gathering, analysing, and acting on customer feedback can create a significant sustainable competitive advantage for your business. Research shows that responding to customers’ suggestions mostly requires small changes not big or expensive changes. Learn what tools are available to facilitate customer surveys.
1. Learn what tools are available to facilitate customer surveys
2. Set up a process for staff to capture unprompted feedback from customers
3. Understand how to analyse and act on customer feedback and surveys
1. Increase customer satisfaction and repeat business
2. Attract more customers and increase revenue
3. Increase customer average spend.
This Business Connect event is funded by the NSW Government