- This event has passed.
Creating video content for beginners
March 21 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Video content is set to drive social media platforms in 2023. Understand basic video editing tools, commonly used terms, how to add music, voice, lighting, subtitling, and how to output your videos.
This theory and demonstration-based webinar will examine a wide range of online tools and resources available for small business owners and your responsibilities regarding copyright and publishing.
1. Understand video formats, orientations, and the importance of video in social media feeds and paid advertising
2. Understand commonly used video editing terms and 5 different ways to create movement in your videos
3. Gain insight into the tools and resources that are available for small business owners to create and implement their video content
1. Improve performance by selecting correct video formats and aligning to different digital applications, including social media
2. Boost your knowledge and understanding of terminology commonly used in video editing and identify 5 different ways a small business can practically create video content
3. Achieve efficiency by identifying technology and resources available online to create video content and understand the responsibilities of copyright and publishing of content
About your presenter: Tanya Creer
Tanya Creer has worked in media and marketing for 28 years in various positions, including Art Director, Creative Director, Senior Brand and Design Manager, Senior Animator, Director of Photography, Motion Design & Senior Digital Designer.
Tanya is a content specialist producing work in newspapers, radio, television, film and all digital platforms. Tanya has worked for a wide range of corporate, commercial, government & charity groups and small to medium-sized businesses. Notably – Channel Nine, Channel Ten, SBS, Seven Plus, ABC, Westpac Bank, Optus, The Department of Veterans Affairs, Mitre 10, Hopscotch Entertainment and Roadshow.
Her academic career includes B.L.Arch (Honours) from the (UNSW), Cert 4 – Film Producing (Metro Screen), Cert in 3d Animation – (New York Film Academy) and Cert in 2d Advanced Animation (AFTRS). Tanya has twice been nominated in the International Broadcast Design Awards in NY and has won several national awards for animation and design.
Tanya is the Director of Southern Tablelands Media and Digital Advisor to Southern NSW under the Digital Business Solutions program.
About your host: Dales Whyte
Dales Whyte’s career and success are achieved by utilizing the many skills gained in a diversity of business ownership and management roles, along with his successful ability to interact with people from all levels.
Dales’ ability to ask quality questions, drill down & understand the needs of small businesses has enabled him to provide advice & assistance to hundreds of small businesses across a diversity of industries. His ability to communicate with customers is beyond question, with many years in radio, sales & marketing, making him a skilled & valuable advisor to regional businesses.
The NSW Government funds this Business Connect event.