Creating video content for beginners
June 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Video content is set to drive social media platforms in 2023.
Understand basic video editing tools, commonly used terms, how to add music, voice, lighting, subtitling, and how to output your videos.
This theory and demonstration based webinar examines a wide range of online tools and resources available for small business owners and your responsibilities regarding copyright and publishing.
1. Understand video formats, orientations, and the importance of video in social media feeds and paid advertising
2. Understand commonly used video editing terms and 5 different ways to create movement in your videos
3. Gain insight into the tools and resources that are available for small business owners to create and implement their own video content
1. Improve performance by selecting correct video formats and aligning to different digital applications including social media
2. Boost your knowledge understanding terminology commonly used in video editing and identify 5 different ways a small business can practically create video content
3. Achieve efficiency by identifying technology and resources available online to create video content and understand responsibilities of copyright and publishing of content.
This Business Connect event is funded by the NSW Government